Returns and Refunds
Changed your mind? Don’t worry, you can return items to us here in store or by post.
How to return an online order:
- Email email@example.com to let me know you want to return an item
- Tell me your order number, name, address, item you want to return and reason for return.
- Post your items back to me within 14 days - make sure you pop you name and address in the package.
- Items must be returned with the original receipt, unworn and in the condition they were purchased, including all labels, tags and packaging.
- Items are sent back at your own risk and expense. I recommend using a tracked or recorded postage service to make sure they reach me.
- Once the item(s) are received and checked a refund will be issued on the method of payment you used.
- The refund amount will be the total amount paid for the items purchased (not including postage and packaging on non-faulty items).
Returns Address: Tutti Frutti Clothing, 12a Central Approach, Garden Square Shopping Centre, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3DL
In store refunds and exchanges
Items bought in store can be returned or exchanged within14 days of purchase. You will need to have your receipt for a refund. Without a receipt items can only be exchanged for their current in store selling price.
Online orders can only be returned in store when the manager, Ali Ribchester, is present.