Introducing the ideal bib for mess-makers and creative tots.
The Close Pop-In Coverall has been made with a contoured front panel, full-length sleeves, and an extra-large pocket for excessive food droppings. And it's made with recycled fabrics to repurpose 4-5 plastic bottles, plus its clean, quiet, and earth-friendly.
The material is also waterproof and stain-resistant, so a quick rinse is all it takes to wipe away any paint splatters.
The back panel with secure ties lets air circulate to keep them cool and comfy. And the adjustable side poppers make it safe and snug so they can't escape mid-meal.
- Shaped front panel and long sleeves for ultimate coverage
- Large food catching pocket
- Recycled stain resistant material
- Soft rustle-free waterproofing
- Ventilated back panel with tie fastening
- Adjustable side popper neck fastening
- Bib stage 3: suitable from 6-18 months
100% Recycled Polyester Laminate with TPU membrane
Specific Care Instructions
Material may be wiped clean or rinsed by hand between uses if lightly soiled otherwise machine wash at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent bleach or fabric softeners